Friday, April 15, 2011

Some very cute boys

 I love my adorable boys!
 Alestair is becoming a cheesemo. He sees the camera and wants you to take his picture when he says cheese. I did not teach him this but its pretty cute.
 He is pointing out his teeth. Nice and white!
One year ago on this same day Emmett wore a different shirt that also said he was a little brother on the very day he became the little brother.

Alestair was sleeping on the top bunk. I went to check on him and couldn't find him. I only saw his comforter. Well turns out he was in it. At the bottom of the bed. Only his little tooties and face peaking out.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers