Monday, April 11, 2011

Alestair Says

Alestair, Emmett and I were playing in the toy room one morning and Alestair runs over to me like something is really wrong and he can't hold it in. It looked like he was going to explode! Of course I was a little concerned and asked what happened. Pointing at Emmett he says "He is just SOOO cute!" I giggled and asked "doesn't it make you love him?" and he said "YES! I just WUB him! HE just sooo cute cute cute!" and then he nearly smothered Emmett with hugs and kisses. It was so sweet!

Alestair and I went grocery shopping and as we past by the pilsburry roll area he stood in front of them looking and looking. He had his hands on his hips and then turned to me and said "They don't have them. They don't have the Untle Dave Wolls" It was so cute to see him say it and know that he remembers his Uncle Dave and the specific rolls they shared.

Alestair had gathered some books and a few cars up and told me he was going to the car. I asked where he was going to go and he told me he was getting "Sacy" (Aunt Stacy). I asked what they were going to do and he said "I don't know mom. We just go in my car." So I asked what they would do in the car and he got a little annoyed and said "I don't know. We just play or somefing"

Alestair has been fishing. He likes to take a curtain rod with a string at the end and put it into the laundry room while sitting on the step. He then bobs it up and down. I made the mistake of asking him what he was doing one day and was told "SHH! MOMMY YOU SCARE ALL MY PISHES AWAY!" He also likes to fish with the curved branches from our ceder tree and then he fishes into the bushes.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers