Monday, April 11, 2011

Emmett and Mom Time

I really treasure the moments I have with each of my boys alone. Emmett and I haven't had some really nice alone time in a while since he has been going down for a nap during the times we have alone together. Today we got a few moments (also helps that I found my camera). I am so in love with this little smirk he does when he doesn't really want to smile but will do this to make you happy :)!
This is the first time he actually tried to smile when I said smile and had a camera in my hand.
I caught him! He climbed right up on the couch. He doesn't know how to get down yet so this is not allowed without Mom or Dad...he doesn't get that either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a sneaky boy

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers