Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alestair in the morning.

Alestair has been pretty fun lately. He must always have his shoes ready in case we go outside. He wants to stay in his jammies all day long (I really can't blame him). He LOVES to have you take pictures of him. He hands me the camera and says "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeses" all the time. He also loves to take pictures himself. Those are on his blog which you can email me about. In the picture above he had chased Anabel around for the better part of the morning just after breakfast. She wouldn't let him come close (good choice on her part). Since she wouldn't be tied up he decided to tie up the chess table. I asked him what he was doing as he pulled it across the living room and he said to me "I take it for a walk. It goes outside now." I guess this was his substitute for a dog that wouldn't be walked by a 2 and half year old.

 He really wanted me to take a picture of both of us. As I said this is a big thing for him. He of course looks cute while after just getting up in the morning i look aweful!
 I love him so much he is just too cute! Look at those eyes!
The boy and his dog.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers