Friday, June 3, 2011

Family pictures!

Heather had us all meet up at the Rose Garden in Portland. This is a most lovely place. It was too bad that the roses werent in bloom also too bad that Alestair had to keep picking leaves and things. I was a bit nervous we would be fined. Anyway to the left you will see what ended up on my wall. I liked the ones of the boys smiling but these ones complimented themselves best and i liked us in black and white but I have white walls and it would be washed out.


These are of Alestair. I loved that he was asking Heather to take his picture. He sat on the bush and told me to get her to take his picture. and then he climed the arch and called out for her. It was so cute!

And Emmett. Well he is just so cute right now not able to talk back and all. He loved Maki. I am sure her arms were sore after carrying him about.

And then there was the wagon. Alestair thought this was the most awesome thing that has ever happened. He has never had a big wagon nor do his friends so I suppose this would be a big thing. It continues to be a huge thing two months later (shh! Don't tell I was late putting this up). Both Emmett and Alestair really liked Maki and Lee pulling them around. Alestair really took a liking to Lee and was happy when Lee said anything to him; not that Alestair would let on or say anything back. He is so painfully shy and I don't know how to help with that since I was shy once too.
 The cousins soon started helping pull and taking turns riding. I really love the picture of Lee and Alestair in the bottom right corner of the second collage. They are both making silly faces at the camera.

In the end this is the best shoot of all of us. Pretty good for so many and so many kiddos. We were missing some though! Alestair is holding Aunt Kaye's dog who is a far better leash dog then Anabel so that pretty much made Alestair's day.

That night Robert and Alestair went to Heather's house to play games. I stayed with my mom and sister Stacy to relax and let Emmett sleep. Stacy and I went right back to giggling like little girls. Its always interesting to me how fast we can do that after not being together for so long. Good to know we are still the most awesome people in Winco!
We can't wait for another visit from Lee and Maki!

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers