Saturday, June 4, 2011

Battle Ground Village

Robert wasn't interested in shopping with my mom and Stacy and I so we left him and went to Battle Ground Village alone. They had their little Saturday market going and there was a girl who for her college money was giving kids rides in this barrel train. Her dad made it (same guy to does the one at the corn maze place). My mom got the boys a ride. Alestair held onto Emmett the whole time and Emmett hung his elbow out like a true little country boy.

After the ride we saw a man who had lots of animals that he rescues and has a petting zoo. He does pony parties and all sorts of things. Anyway my boys loved seeing all of his animals (llamas, rabbit, ferrett, goats, and a little dog). He has his farm just down the road from where my mom lives and told us to come by any time to visit the animals. I think we might just do that :).

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers