Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back to the good old days!

While Robert went shooting with the guys (and Maki and Heather) the boys and I spent the Saturday morning exactly how nearly every Saturday morning went when I was young: in the garden. It was hard for me to do any work since Alestair is so cute with "HIS Grwandma Fee" and "HIS Sacy". He is very possesive of them and I tried to tell them that they were also Lil Apollo's and Maddy's and Cami's and Ellie's but I was told that was impossible.
Alestair helped Gwandma plow the rows for the corn and other plants. He then helped plant the corn and other plants. Stacy must have been very good at telling him how thing worked because when we got home and went to plant our garden he told me how the seeds make the baby plants we were putting in. He was also a bit mistified since we didn't have a plow or a garden big enough to plow. Oh well its hard to have a wonderful yard like Gwandma Fee.

Seriously. How cute is this? I know too cute!
Alestair climbing the Apple tree.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers