Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Memory Book

Uncle Wetzel came up with this amazing, wonderful idea to have everyone in the family send him pictures and memories so he could compile them into a book from shutterfly.com. It turned out wonderful! He did Grandma and Grandpa's pictures with their kids growing up and then each one of their children has a seperate two pages and then there are a few pages for grandkid memories and then just lots of pictures of the grandkids and greatgrandkids and so on. He even got really awesome and put a family tree on the first two pages. We each had the option of purchasing one ourselves and I got one for my family. I am so glad we have it! I love being able to show my children what their Great Grandparents looked like when they were young.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers