Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lake of the Woods

As Wetzel family reunion go I am pretty sure Lake of the Woods is a must. So we went and conquered them again!
It was very wonderful there. Great Grandma made Emmett sooo happy he slept on her lap for 2.5hrs! I was shocked and asked if she would like me to take him but she was very happy too. I think Emmett found his favorite people that weekend. Alestair loved being able to see so much nature and being allowed to touch it all. Grandma Fee and I took him on a hike with us and it was much enjoyed. He walked nearly the whole way. Since he had just gotten up from a nap I suppose that it was good to get the engery out.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers