Saturday, August 7, 2010

Goodbyes begin...

It was always my least favorite part of reunions. You warm up to people and start having real fun and then you have to say good bye until the next reunion unless you are lucky enough to see them before then. And so it started my cousin Johnathon and his wife Stephanie had to get in the car for a long long drive back to Utah with four children...wow I don't want to imagine that trip. I really have no idea how my parents did it with all six of us but they did and I will always be thankful that we were able to travel like we did.
Hopefully we will see them again soon!

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers