Monday, August 1, 2011

Emmett walks!!!! *Doing happy dance* Video!

So he isn't walking in the first video but  you can hear Alestair talking about going outside which is cute. He is acutally asking Emmett to go outside with him.He is 15.5 months old. FINALLY he walks! Still only doing it on the sly but I know he can do it! He first walked for us back in June just before his 14mo birthday. He would only take 3 steps in a day and only maybe one day a week. We had only seen him take steps to us or another person maybe 4 times until July 30th. On July 30th he started screaming "NANA!" at me. I didn't catch on that it was banana bread so I was way excited that he had learned a new word! I of course cut him some banana bread and handed it down to him. He then turned around with it and treked off to his seat at the table. He was unsucessful at getting into and I was too stunned to help him that he just sat under it and ate his bread. He got up after a few bites and just walked all over the kitchen. When Robert walked in the door he walked over to him like he had been doing it forever! These are the first videos I got of him walking. I AM SO EXCITED! I know they get faster once they walk and all but dang he is heavy! My arms get so dead its not funny. Its also not fun to have to help him around the library story time while Alestair is too scared to tell the librarian that he would like help. My life is actually a bit easier now that he walks and talks. Wow he has grown up quick!In this second video Alestair is coloring behind me and asking for help because his "pitcher" keeps blowing away. Alestair is still asking for help in this one. Emmett isn't really walking but he is going up and down which is very complex for a little guy and although he has done this for a long time still amazes me. Plus he is cute and you can never have too many videos :)

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers