Monday, July 4, 2011

Everett Fourth of July Parade

Waiting for the parade to start and our friends to come. The boys and I traced our outlines and played tic tac toe.

My boys and I waiting. They were having fun stuffing their faces with graham crackers. Robert went down early to save our seats while the boys and I came about a half hour before it started. It was about 6 blocks away. I pack the cooler backpacks and hooked them to the back of both the wagon seats. It worked awesome! I had lots of people telling me how great an idea it was. I felt so prepared! I had snacks and drinks and diapers and wipes and chalk yeah it was awesome.

 They had a large group of red tactors that got Alestair all excited. Emmett really liked the whole thing and kept trying to join in. He got really fast with his crawling.
These are the dancers that some day will be Heather and Ryan. :) They also had some really great marching bands and bagpipers. come to find out they actually have a childrens bagpipping group. We want to put Alestair in it when he gets old enough.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers