Monday, June 4, 2012

Last day before Oliver came. FINALLY!


He picked up a crab after an entire day of
flipping rocks on the beach to find them.
I took the boys to Howarth Park today with a friend and her two boys. I have decided that if this baby isn't coming we will have the best few fun filled weeks until he finally does. We flipped rocks to find crabs and the boys shrieked with glee. It was so fun to see their joy! We picnicked there. It was a fun time. Two of the four boys dropped their pants to pee without any worry. It was hilarious.

 I have been having contractions every 5-8 min for about two weeks now. I am past the 37 week worry I am too early part and think this baby should just be here already. I have been into the midwives office a few times and they keep telling me they don't think I will make it to the weekend. They refuse to check me in and give me pitocin as I am not at 39 wks and it is against hospital policy. I am dilated to a 4/4.5 and have been for a week an half. I am exhausted  I have gone walking, cleaned my house (completely multiple times) and have hiked with a double jogging stroller. Pretty much I am sure that this boy won't come out and I will be in labor for the REST OF MY LIFE! Am I exaggerating? Maybe but I really don't feel like I am far off here.

So today this afternoon after one last day of only two kids and a huge beach adventure/hike I will be taking castor oil. Yep I am that desperate. No I am not going to tell my midwives. Not after the nurse to I had in triage asked if I "had done anything like sex to aggravate my body as you are obviously not ready and not even a 4 you are only a 2" Yep I was pissed and humiliated after that too. Drove home in tears by my self since I was pretty damn sure that they wouldn't take me but on my midwifes recommendation I walk for the day and then get checked I did it. Stupid I tell you STUPID! This nurse not only told me I couldn't listen to my own body and that I wasn't in pain but complained that she had back pain herself and needed some asprin. Yes that is right she COMPLAINED TO A LADY IN LABOR. Yes again STUPID! So needless to say I will not be going back to the hospital until this baby falls out of me. Or I make Robert so nervous I want to chuck him through a door...in love. I did turn her into my midwife and the nurse at my appt today. We will see what happens. My midwife didn't like her either.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers