Monday, June 11, 2012

Grandma Fee arrives!!!

I was so excited to have my mom come and help. She actually got here late Saturday night. Robert and I both were grateful to have her help. The big boys kept her going. She read a ton of stories and had lots of adventures with us. It was so nice to have help while Robert went to work and of course while I tried to figure out how to take care of my house and three boys. I think this was the last time all of the laundry was done and put away. OH I do miss having her here! Of course Grandma Fee comes and just like his brothers must get his first real bath and lose his umbilical cord stump.
First Bath!

Hello Grandma Fee! Nice to meet you!

Oliver is so easy going. He just looks completely content
then falls asleep so peaceful.

Add caption

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers