Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We were all skeletons though Robert and I didn't end up wearing our costumes because A. They were too cold and B. They didn't turn out as well as I hoped. We did take Anabel with us trick or treating and she got a few treats. Alestair would knock on the doors and shove his bag at people then after the candy was in he would say thank you. No matter how hard we tried to get him to say trick or treat he wouldn't. He told me that it worked like this 'I ring the bell. They open the door. They give me candy. I say thanks.' We have a year to work on this I guess. Emmett just giggled at everyone.


No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers