Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Funnies

May 19:
Emmett was napping. Alestair walks into his room and pokes him ("He is so tute Mommy!") After I quietly try to rush him from the room he comes bouncing out of the room wispering "shh tuiet he sweeping!"...Emmett is not sleeping now. He is crying and his concerned brother is now telling me that his baby needs him. Some how this nap thing isn't working out.

June 8:
I asked Alestair if he knew that I loved him. He responded "Yes! Even when I poop!" That is exactly the time I wanted him to remember my love...
June 17:
I took the boys Father's Day shopping. Alestair picked out some really aweful plaid shorts. After I let him know that Daddy probably wouldn't like them he changed his mind and insisted that the ink tag on them was what Daddy would like. He told me "Its really nice. He like it lots." We ended up with a new wallet that won't break cards.

July 14:
Me: When someone says "Hi my name is Mindy. What's yours?" What do you say?
Alestair: Hey! Where's my daddy?

July 19 to July 22
While Robert was away for a week:
First morning about 10am: Alestair "MOM! MOM! Where's my dad? Where did you put him?" Me "Remember we dropped him off at his hotel for the week? He has to work all week long." Alestair "Oh ok..."
At 2pm that afternoon: Alestair "MOM MOM! Where's my dad go? At work? Can I grab him now?"
Next day lunch: Alestair is not eating I am getting frusterated. Alestair: "We need to grab my dad now!"
He asked/told me to "grab his dad" about three times until Friday then he said "I go to see my docdor! and then I grab my dad but I really want to see my docdor fwirst. Emee, we are going to the docdor!"

July 22:
At the doctor's office she asked if they are nice to each other. I tell her that they are usually and that Alestair is super protective. The nurse comes in to give Emmett his shots. Emmett of course cries like it is the most horrible thing- Hyperventilating and hiccuping. Alestair runs to the nurse "NO NO NO NO you can't hurt my baby Emee!"

July 20:
Eating dinner. Alestair had to have Cherrios.
Alestair with a mouth full of cherrios munching away and very wide open mouthed. "Mom Hey! This is how they go to my belly!" Me "yes you are right" Alestair "Can they go in my nosey to my belly?" Me "no lets not try that" Alestair "Ok. But what about my belly button? Maybe in my belly button?" Me "probably not" Alestair thoughtfully "well maybe...maybe my button"

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers