Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Playing in Mom's room

Alestair really has a thing for my cedar chest. Below is him hiding in it. Shhh! you can't see him! He had me tie a ribbon in his hair today as well. A little funny but hey I don't get to do that very often!
Emmett joined Alestair in the adventure. He took everything out of my little cabinet. It has since been placed in the toy room as a stove/oven. The boys loved it too much. I think this last picture is my favorite of Emmett. Or at least one of them. Its such a "you caught me face". He is wearing the babylegs that I made from woman's knee high socks. Total cost of 1.45 and they stay put better than the real baby legs.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers