Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow and a Rose!

It started snowing and I found my rose bud about to bloom. I took it inside and Alestair loved to smell it. Our beautiful snowy home!
Playing in the snow! Alestair loved it and Emmett didn't really understand what to do in it. Aunt Kaye told me the next day that we should open Emmett's Christmas gift and it was the cutest snow suit! I was really absent minded and took pictures of it on my phone so when Neil and Dannelle came for Thanksgiving we took more pictures of him in it. He loves it and its really cute! Alestair threw his first snowball. The snow was all powder so it was difficult but he had fun with it!
Anabel loved it as well. She would not go to the bathroom in it but who would want to. Dave was fixing his car while we played and Alestair kept trying to get him out in the cold. It was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love your home. Looks like everyone had a good time.

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers