Friday, April 16, 2010

Taking Emmett Home!

After some researching and talking to friends I decided way back when to have a midwife rather than on OBGYN deliver Emmett. With that decision came a very wonderful delivery (yes I know it sounds odd to call that amount of pain and a week of strong contractions wonderful but it was). I was up and around like I had a baby a week ago and was told that I could go home after a short 24hr stay after the birth. So after breakfast on the 16th of April we readied ourselves to go home and rest and have our family together. We chose to have Alestair come home with us as well and it turned out to be wonderful. He loves his brother and only has issues with sharing Dad (makes my life at least easy).

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers