Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Update on Baby 2

We have decided on a name and I am not allowing changes since it stresses me and makes me feel unprepared. These are unacceptable feeling for me. His name is Emmett Baird Butler. Unless he turns out to be a girl in which case her name will be Fay something but pretty sure he is a boy...my boys flash. I had a check up today and everything is going well. Contruary to how gigantic I feel I am gaining perfectly and Emmett seems to be as well. He likes to show off and do flips everytime they listen to his heart. I was also told that this is my second to last 4 weeks apart appointment. After the glucose testing at the next appointment I will not only have to not give my blood to them but also go to having appointments 2 weeks apart. I am a bit nervous, but will be much happier when I get to hold Emmett out rather than in. He moves more than Alestair did and it doesn't always feel so nice. We also got Emmett a bassinett that I have cleaned up and it looks really cute. I made some space in our room for him and it looks cute as well.

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers