Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa is REAL

Just in case some of you were not aware how real Santa is: While growing up my family with six children Santa always had a hard time finding spots for the gifts so he would end up putting one box of one person's gifts hidden, wrapped up in my mom's closet. I assumed this was just because of the amount of space but this year having Christmas with just our family we found that Santa did the same thing! Seriously he hid four(4) gifts for the family in my closet. So Spooky! We found them and now have "Horton Hears a Who", Beatrix Potter Collection on DVD, and "101 Dalmations" special edition. Alestair also got a new outfit out of this Hidden Santa find. I think Santa has this planned! I will keep you posted on next year...

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers