Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Real" Pictures

Click the link for more pictures!
Click here and enter your Customer Name (MINDY BUTLER):https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0186110944JCPOr go to http://www.smilesbywire.com/ and enter the following: Customer Name: MINDY BUTLER Access Code: LTPP0186110944JCP
I have found out that you can download the pictures to your computer...very nice! They turned out soo dang cute! The photographer took all of a half hour I think. She was very impressed that Alestair was so happy. He laughed and laughed at her. It was really funny when she was get this pictures of the I- heart- and U. She would set them up and Alestair would push them down and laugh and then she would say "HEY" and He would just laugh so hard he couldn't breath. She would set it up again and Alestair would push it down agian.
I love Alestair's tux. I am so glad that Alestair can wear what Eric had. I can hardly find good Sunday outfits down here let alone an adorable tux!

2 comments:

Grammie Cakes said...

He is so cute and I LOVE Him so much

Heather Butler Skogen said...

These are so fabulous!!!!

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers