Friday, July 25, 2008

Clogged Tear Duct...Yuck 08

Alestair still likes to be wrapped up and I think it makes him look a little like a bean or something like that. I actually remember drawing pictures of babies like this when I was in 1st grade or so.

This is a clogged tear duct. Poor little Alestair has one that we have to rub every morning and night to keep it cleaned out and since he also has a cold to go with it he gets to have nose spray done as well...poor guy.
While my mom was here we noticed that Alestair likes to roll around a lot...like if he had a little more strength he would be to his other side. This is the closest I have seen him get...right in the midst of tummy time!

1 comment:

Grammie Cakes said...

He appears to be like his Dad. Very strong for his age. I mean after birth. I do not know about now.k

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers