Sunday, July 1, 2012

Oliver's Blessing Day

Lesson learned. Take pictures before church!


Butler cousins...half of them

playing a game

I love having Heather visit. I get amazing pictures :) 
Heather (Robert's sister) takes beautiful pictures. I feel guilty when she comes I always ask her to take pictures. I am hoping that this doesn't bother her. She is just so dang good! Check out her site




A very nice picture of Robert and his mom holding Oliver.
Shari and Chris are behind them. They are Robert's CSRs and
came to the blessing with us.

So I didn't get many beautiful pictures but we have a bunch of real life pictures. :)

No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers