Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oliver Irving. Picture post

Big Brother shirts. Gift from Oliver.
 So excited to see the new
"little guy"

All Three there to see :) Alestair was very worried he didn't like
the bed or my IV. 


I don't sleep in the hospital.
My friend Candace came to take these.
Anyone can visit while I am in there I
REALLY can't rest in there :).


He came with rolls!

So perfect!

Candace was AMAZING and brought
me chocolate and strawberries and reeses....best friend ever!

Joel (Candace's little man) meeting Oliver.


Baby toes!

He didn't fit the newborn shoes.

Fingers and super long nails

Look at the rolls! Alestair and Emmett didn't ever get those
well not a whole lot.






No comments:

Robert and Mindy

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Alestair

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Emmett

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Oliver

Lilypie First Birthday tickers